SAS – Disruptive Tech Solution
A constellation of Nano-Satellites (approximately 200), placed in carefully selected orbits giving equatorial coverage of the Earth, creating a global communication network for voice, data and instant messaging. Nano-Satellites are fully operational satellites with a mass of less than 10kg. Due to miniaturization of technology Nano-Satellites are capable to provide accurate altitude and orbit control and communication services. Since the first Nano-Satellite launch in 2003 they became the most popular type of satellites in space for diverse commercial uses. The low mass and high capabilities of Nano-Satellites make them an affordable building blocks for constellations.
SAS – Competitive Advantage
SAS communications constellation shall be the first fully autonomous network based on the following:
- 4-way inter-satellites links
- Onboard orbit control
- Autonomous optimal network management
- Fully independent space segment
Voice and instant messaging for over than 4 billion people currently without ANY mobile coverage.
- Band width satellite communication providers
- Real-time tracking for airliners and shipping companies
- Complementary service for cellular networks in Latin Americas, Asian and African regions with poor coverage
- Ad-hoc disaster and crisis areas solutions
- Premium secure services
Assembly of the “Blue Diamond” Nanosatellite